Daha iyi bir site deneyimi için browser javascript engelinizi kaldırın. Engeli kaldırmak için Tıklayın.
ByNoGame

Knight Online Premium & Cash

Knight Online Premium & Cash

Knight Online, Life Offline!

Turkey’s Most Trusted Cash Seller

ByNoGame is one of the oldest sellers of Knight Online World in the world, we meet all your needs for the game such as Premium and Cash, Gold Bar, Item, and Ring. We build secure bridges between the buyer and the seller and provide 24-hour secure trading.


What is Knight Online Cash (Npoint)?


Knight Online Cash is an in-game currency for PUS (Power-up Store) in which all items including Premium Services are sold.


What Is Premium Item?


These are the products used to increase EXP and Noah gain, to be able to log into the game 24/7, to increase the item drop rates, and to get bonus items and credits.


What are Premium and Cash used for?


When you buy Premium, you can register for new servers, create characters, and have premium access to the game and to all servers before every user who does not have Premium, gain more EXP and improve faster! We recommend you buy Premium and Cash to stand out from your competitors and have a smooth gaming experience.

Collecting items from Letter (L) will no longer be available on new servers (Agartha, Felis, Pandora and Zero).

These codes are not valid for Steam servers!
For these servers, you can purchase Steam Wallet Code from Steam Cüzdan Code


Premium Cash | Gold Bar | Item | Cypher Ring (Char)

Knight Online 400 Cash
Knight Online 400 Cash

Knight Online 400 Cash

385

Delivered as ESN Code.

155 TRY TL

-
+
Knight Online 800 Cash
Knight Online 800 Cash

Knight Online 800 Cash

386

Delivered as ESN Code.

310 TRY TL

-
+
Knight Online 1200 Cash
Knight Online 1200 Cash

Knight Online 1200 Cash

387

Delivered as ESN Code.

465 TRY TL

-
+
Knight Online 1600 Cash
Knight Online 1600 Cash

Knight Online 1600 Cash

388

Delivered as ESN Code.

620 TRY TL

-
+
Knight Online 2000 Cash
Knight Online 2000 Cash

Knight Online 2000 Cash

389

Delivered as ESN Code.

775 TRY TL

-
+
Knight Online 2400 Cash
Knight Online 2400 Cash

Knight Online 2400 Cash

390

Delivered as ESN Code.

930 TRY TL

-
+
Knight Online 3200 Cash
Knight Online 3200 Cash

Knight Online 3200 Cash

391

Delivered as ESN Code.

1240 TRY TL

-
+
Knight Online Bronze Premium
Knight Online Bronze Premium

Knight Online Bronze Premium

368

Delivered as ESN Code.

277,45 TRY TL

-
+
Knight Online Gold Premium
Knight Online Gold Premium

Knight Online Gold Premium

383

Delivered as ESN Code.

773,45 TRY TL

-
+
Knight Online Platinum Premium
Knight Online Platinum Premium

Knight Online Platinum Premium

384

Delivered as ESN Code.

1083,45 TRY TL

-
+
Knight Online DC Premium
Knight Online DC Premium

Knight Online DC Premium

36717

Delivered as 2400 Cash. Purchase DISC Premium from PUS in-game or activate it by unsealing on Kaira.

930 TRY TL

-
+
Knight Online Exp Premium
Knight Online Exp Premium

Knight Online Exp Premium

36718

Delivered as 2800 Cash. Purchase EXP Premium from PUS in-game or activate it by unsealing on Kaira.

1085 TRY TL

-
+
Knight Online War Premium
Knight Online War Premium

Knight Online War Premium

36719

Delivered as 2800 Cash. Purchase WAR Premium from PUS in-game or activate it by unsealing on Kaira.

1085 TRY TL

-
+
Knight Online Switching Premium
Knight Online Switching Premium

Knight Online Switching Premium

36720

Delivered as 3600 Cash. Purchase Switching Premium from PUS in-game or activate it by unsealing on Kaira.

1395 TRY TL

-
+

GB-Cash Table

How much Premium & Cash can you buy, on which server, and for how many GB? After clicking the relevant cell on the table below, GB Sell It to Us! transaction for that amount will initiate automatically.

Server 400 Cash 800 Cash 1200 Cash 1600 Cash 2000 Cash 2400 Cash 3200 Cash
Zero 0.5 1 1.4 1.9 2.3 2.8 3.7
Felis 0.8 1.5 2.2 2.9 3.6 4.4 5.8
Pandora 0.6 1.1 1.6 2.1 2.6 3.1 4.1
Agartha 0.5 0.9 1.4 1.8 2.3 2.7 3.6
Dryads 0.7 1.4 2 2.7 3.3 4 5.3
Destan 0.6 1.1 1.6 2.1 2.6 3.1 4.1
Minark 0.7 1.4 2.1 2.8 3.5 4.2 5.6
Oreads 0.5 1 1.5 2 2.5 3 4
Server Gold Platinum DC Premium Exp Premium War Premium Switching Premium
Zero 0.9 2.3 3.2 2.8 3.2 3.2 4.1
Felis 1.3 3.6 5.1 4.4 5.1 5.1 6.5
Pandora 1 2.6 3.6 3.1 3.6 3.6 4.6
Agartha 0.8 2.3 3.1 2.7 3.1 3.1 4
Dryads 1.2 3.3 4.6 4 4.6 4.6 5.9
Destan 1 2.6 3.6 3.1 3.6 3.6 4.7
Minark 1.3 3.5 4.9 4.2 4.9 4.9 6.2
Oreads 0.9 2.5 3.5 3 3.5 3.5 4.5

Knight Online Premium & Cash


  • How to Recharge NPoints?
  • What are Premium Services and Features?
  • About The Game
  • What is PUS (Power Up Store)?

  • Below, we answered these questions for you. We hope that it will help you, Knights!


    How to Recharge Npoints?


    First method: From the website (Without logging in to the game, faster and easier)

    1. Go to the www.nttgame.com and sign in (to improve the safety of your character, we recommend you change your password from My Account at certain intervals.)
    2. Go to the home page

    3. Click NPoints above that directs you to Recharge NPoints

      bynogame
    4. Choose ESN as a payment method

    5. bynogame
    6. Enter your NTT ESN code which is purchased from ByNoGame (Copy and paste to avoid any mistakes) and complete the transaction.


    How to Recharge Npoint (Premium and Cash)? Video Tutorial



    Second method: From the game

    1. Login to Knight Online

    2. Click P on the bottom left and open Power Up Store

    3. Click Recharge N Points

    4. Log in with your ID and password

    5. Choose ESN as a payment method and then, select the area Please enter NTT ESN code here

    6. Enter your NTT ESN code which is purchased from ByNoGame (copy and paste to avoid any mistakes) and complete the transaction

    Sample code: HJRF RMPC 0CTF 4WMN


    Our system will deliver your Premium or Cash as ESN codes. Attention! NTT ESN codes do not contain the letter O (Oscar), it could only be the number 0 (zero). Do not get confused. If you enter the codes incorrectly, you will encounter this error: ESN code does not exist. Check the code and try again.


    P.S.: You can purchase Bronze Premium (716 NPts), Gold Premium (1996 NPts), Platinum Premium (2796 NPts), DISC Premium (2159 NPts), and EXP Premium (2796 NPts) from Power Up Store with the recharged NTT Points (Knight Cash). Other than this, Bronze, Gold, and Platinum Premium services can also be purchased as separate ESN services

    P.S.: After successful recharging, please keep and take note of the NTT ESN code. NTTGame may ask you for these codes when you want to get customer support (ticket) for any problem you may experience with your character in the future.


    ByNoGame wishes you a good game.



    What are Premium Services and Features?



    Knight Online Bronze Premium

    Knight Online Bronze Premium

    It is an economical item preferred by players who want to benefit from advantages in the game.Bronze Premium which you can purchase from ByNoGame costs 716 NPoints at Power-Up Store and it is delivered directly.

  • Preferred game access 24/7
  • 100% EXP boost for levels 1-83
  • Item drop rate increased
  • EXP loss on death reduced
  • NPC item sale price increased
  • 50% discount on item repair price
  • Additional 5 NP for PvP kills
  • Valid for 30 days (720 hours)

  • Knight Online Gold Premium

    Knight Online Gold Premium

    It is an economical item preferred by player who want to benefit advantages through farming. Gold Premium which you can purchase from ByNoGame costs 1996 NPoints at Power-Up Store and it is delivered directly.

  • Preferred game access 24/7
  • Bonus 800 BP Credits
  • A Trinas Piece (Increased upgrade success chance)
  • 30% EXP boost for levels 1-83
  • Item drop rate increased
  • EXP loss on death reduced
  • NPC item sale price increased
  • Noah Bonus for all levels
  • Additional 5 NP for PvP kills
  • Valid for 30 days (720 hours)

  • Knight Online Platinum Premium

    Knight Online Gold Premium

    It is an item preferred by players who want to make quick progress between levels and benefit advantages through farming Platinum Premium which you can purchase from ByNoGame costs 2796 NPoints at Power-Up Store and it is delivered directly.

  • Preferred game access 24/7
  • 400% EXP Boost for level 1-50
  • 100% EXP boost for leve 51-83
  • 100% Noah Boost for all levels
  • 800 Bonus Point Credits
  • A Trinas Piece (İncreased upgrade success chance)
  • Item drop rate increased
  • Additional 5 NP for PvP kills

  • Knight Online DC (DISC) Premium

    Knight Online DC (DISC) Premium

    It is an item preferred by players who want to earn EXP and Noah through farming. DISC Premium which you can purchase from ByNoGame costs 2159 Npoints at Power-Up Store and it is delivered as 2400 Cash, 241 Cash remains in your account. You can buy other items from PUS with it.

  • Preferred game access 24/7
  • %30 EXP Boost for levels 1-83
  • Item drop rate increased
  • Reduced EXP loss 2.5% upon death .
  • 50% discount on item repair price
  • 50% discount on item repair price
  • 100% Noah boost for all levels
  • Whenever the user to kill +12 NP
  • Golden Mattock Voucher (1 Month of usage)
  • Ability of DC Flash items usage
  • DC Store available (Potion & Buff)
  • 30x Magic Hammer
  • A Trinas Piece (Increased upgrade success chance, a 800 BP Credit Value)
  • Valid for 30 days (720 hours)

  • Knight Online Exp Premium

    Knight Online Exp Premium

    It is an item preferred by players who want to progress quickly between levels.EXP Premium which you can purchase from ByNoGame costs 2796 Npoints at Power-Up Store and it is delivered as 2400+400 Cash.

  • Preferred game access 24/7
  • Level 1-50 %400 EXP
  • Level 51-60 %300 EXP
  • Level 61-70 %200 EXP
  • Level 71-83 %120 EXP
  • Ability to use EXP Flash item up to level 80 (obtained by fishing) for an additional 50%-80% boost Item drop rate increased
  • Item drop rate increased
  • EXP loss on death reduced to 1%
  • NPC item sell price increased to 150%
  • 100% more noah boost for all levels
  • Additional 12NP for PvP kills
  • Golden fishing pole
  • Trinas Piece (increased upgrade success; 800 Bonus Npoint Credit Value)
  • 50% discount on item repair
  • 10x Magic Hammer
  • Valid for 30 days (720 hours)

  • Knight Online War Premium

    Knight Online War Premium

  • Preferred game access 24/7
  • 100% EXP boost for levels 1-83
  • Item drop rate increased.
  • EXP loss on death reduced to 2.5%
  • NPC item sale price increased
  • 50% discount on item repair price
  • 30% Noah boost for all levels
  • Additional 15 NP for PvP kills
  • The ability to use War Flash items (obtained by fishing) boosts 1-10 NP per kill
  • Golden fishing pole
  • Free redistribution
  • Daily Ancient Text and Chaos Map Coupon
  • Valid for 30 days (720 hours)

  • Knight Online Switch Premium

    Knight Online Switch Premium

  • It is possible to switch among DC, WAR and EXP Premiums with SWITCH Premium.

  • Premiums can can be purchased in the game from Power Up Store. Follow the instructions below to redeem Premium:

  • After logging in to the game, click P for Power Up Store on the bottom left and select Specials



  • Choose EXP Premium and click Buy



  • If you have enough cash on you, it will be purchased after clicking "Buy"



  • After the purchase, Premium is sent as a Letter. Click L to open up the letter and put Premium to the inventory. Premium gifts arriving with Letter can be used on the server on which you have accepted. Activating Premium on a different server does not prevent you from receiving your gifts on the server you want.
  • Redeem Premium by selecting "Premium Item Use" on NPC Kayra located in Maradon at the coordinates 538, 589.



  • Please RELOG if it is not shown on your character



  • About The Game


    What is Knight Online?

    Knight Online is a PVP-centric massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Malaysia-originated MGame and Noah System, published by NTT Game. Knight Online, which is offered for free (Free2Play) or paid (Pay2Play) by different companies in different regions of the world, has millions of players in more than eighty countries in total. We operate on the North American server (USKO), where more than half are Turkish players. Pick a Side: El Morad (Humans) or Karus (Orcs)?


    Does not matter which side you are on, you are a warrior and you cannot run from the war. If you were to ask me, I would have to go with: I am a warrior and I am going to war with hundreds of my warrior friends. I can speak to them one on one or all together. I shout FORWARD, WARRIOR FRIENDS! and we fight, fight to the death I am living in it. My friends by my side and our enemies are all real people fighting to take over the castle with anger and determination. We win and we rejoice. None of us are hurt we are living it.


    Pick a Side: El Morad (Humans) or Karus (Orcs)? mı?
    Does not matter which side you are on, you are a warrior and you cannot run from the war.


    Knight Online, Life Offline

    This is the most legendary idiom for Knight Online players. This game can be addictive.

    A little reminder, you do not quit Knight Online, you just take a break from it.

    Knight Online is free to play, also called Free2Play. To benefit from its privilege, you need some extra items. We are talking about a game that has millions of players from over 80 countries in the world, so it is not easy for players who have access free of charge to enter the servers of the game. With Premium services, you can enter the servers quickly.


    How can I sign up for Knight Online?
    https://www.nttgame.com/knight/en

    Go to this link, enter your account details and become a player of Knight Online. Please click Sign Up on the top right.


    How can I download Knight Online?
    Knight Online downloads


    How can I play Knight Online?

    From the link below, you can check the instructions.

    https://www.nttgame.com/knight/en/guide/installation


    What is PUS (Power Up Store?)



    bynogameBRONZE PREMIUM (716 Cash) : Preferred game access 24/7. EXP earned increased by 20%. Item drop rate increased. Reduced experience loss upon death. NPC item sell price. 50% discount on the item repair price. NP increased by +2 per kill.


    bynogameGOLD PREMIUM (1996 Cash) : Preferred game access 24/7. Bonus 800 BP Credits. A Trinas Piece. EXP earned increased by 30%. Item drop rate increased. Reduced experience loss upon death. NPC item sell price. Noah Bonus for all levels. NP increased by +5 per kill.


    bynogamePLATINUM PREMIUM (2796 Cash): Preferred game access 24/7. 400% EXP Boost for levels 1-50, 100% EXP Boost for levels 51-83. 100% Noah Boost for all levels. Bonus 800 BP Credits. A Trinas Piece. Item drop rate increased. NP increased by +5 per kill.


    bynogameWAR PREMIUM (2599 Cash) : 100% EXP boost for levels 1-83. Item drop rate increased. Experience loss on death reduced to 2.5%. NPC item sale price increased. 50% discount on the item repair price. 30% Noah boost for all levels. Additional 15 NP for PvP kills. The ability to use War Flash items for an additional 1-10NP per ill. Golden Fishing Pole. Free redistribution. Daily Ancient Text and Chaos Map Coupon.


    bynogameDISC PREMIUM (2159 Cash) : Preferred game access 24/7. 30% EXP Boost for levels 1-83. Item drop rate increased. Reduced experience loss by 2.5% upon death. NPC item sale price increased to 150%. 50% discount on the item repair price. 100% Noah boost for all levels. Whenever the user kills +12 NP. Golden Mattock Voucher (1 month of usage). Ability of DC Flash items usage. DC Store available (potion&buff). 30x Magic Hammer. A Trinas Piece.


    bynogameEXP PREMIUM (2800 Cash): Preferred game access. Additional 400% EXP for level 1-50, 300% EXP for level 51-60, 200% EXP for level 61-70, 120% EXP for level 71-83. Ability to use EXP Flash items up to level 80 (obtained by fishing) for an additional 50%-80% boost. Item drop increased. EXP loss on death reduced to 1%. NPC item sell price increased to 150%. 50% discount on item repair. 100% more Noah boost for all levels. Additional 12NP for PvP kills. Golden Fishing Pole. Trinas Piece. 10x Magic Hammer.


    bynogameSWITCHING PREMIUM (3596 Cash): It is similar to purchasing EXP, DC, and WAR Premiums at once. Whenever you want to activate one of them, change it from the top right.


    bynogameTRINAS PIECE (800 Cash) : Increases the chance of successfully upgrading a weapon and armor. If the upgrading chance is 20%, the total upgrading chance does not equal 50% with an additional 30% chance, it equals 26% (20%+30% of %20).


    bynogameSHADOW PIECE (959 Cash) : Increases the success rate of combining compound items by 30%.


    bynogameDRAGONS WING (799 Cash) : Allows you to obtain a Dragons Wing item which changes your character appearance while adding one chosen attribute selected by you. Adds one of the following attributes: HP +300, DEF +50, EXP +9%, Nation Point +3. Obtained by visiting Kayra in Moradon.


    bynogamePREMIUM POTION HP (192 Cash) : 5000 HP potions in inventory when purchased. The most important feature is that a character normally cannot purchase 5000 HP potions due to weight. With this item, a character can carry 5000 HP potions because it has no weight.


    bynogamePREMIUM POTION MP (192 Cash) : 5000 MP potions in inventory when purchased. The most important feature is that a character normally cannot purchase 5000 MP potions due to weight. With this item, a character can carry 5000 MP potions because it has no weight.


    bynogameGENIE HAMMER (248 Cash) : Repairs the items that you are wearing. Can be used with Knight Genie.

    bynogameNAME CHANGE SCROLL (1799 Cash) : A scroll to change the character name. Can be used on NPC Peddler (Hemes) located in Maradon.


    NAME CHANGE SCROLL (1799 Cash)150 DEFENSE SCROLL(S) (49 Cash) : A scroll to increase defense by 150 for 30 minutes. No loss upon death. 10 pieces No loss upon death.


    DEFENSE SCROLL(S)1500 HEALTH SCROLL(L) (149 Cash) : A scroll to increase HP by 1500 for 30 minutes. No loss upon death. 30 pieces No loss upon death.


    HEALTH SCROLL(L)1000 HEALTH SCROLL(L) (99 Cash) : A scroll to increase HP by 1000 for 30 minutes. No loss upon death. 30 pieces. No loss upon death.


    HEALTH SCROLL(L)500 HEALTH SCROLL(L) (49 Cash) : A scroll to increase HP by 500 for 30 minutes. No loss upon death. 30 pieces. No loss upon death.


    DEFENSE SCROLL(L)300 DEFENSE SCROLL(L) (149 Cash) : A scroll to increase defense by 300 for 30 minutes. No loss upon death. 30 pieces. No loss upon death.


    DEFENSE SCROLL(L)150 DEFENSE SCROLL(L) (79 Cash) : A scroll to increase defense by 150 for 30 minutes. No loss upon death. 30 pieces. No loss upon death.s


    SPEED POTIONSPEED POTION (79 Cash) : A scroll to increase speed. No loss upon death. 30 pieces. No loss upon death.


    SPEED POTIONATACK DEMAGE SCROLL (159 Cash) : A scroll to increase attack by 20% for 30 minutes. No loss upon death. 30 pieces. Has the same features as the WOLF skill used by Rogue.


    POWER OF LION SCROLLPOWER OF LION SCROLL(L) (229 Cash) : A scroll to increase the character STR, HP, DEX, INT, MP stats by 10 for 30 minutes. No loss upon death. 20 pieces.


    POWER OF LION SCROLLPOWER OF LION SCROLL(S) (129 Cash) : A scroll to increase the character STR, HP, DEX, INT, MP stats by 10 for 30 minutes. No loss upon death. 10 pieces. No loss upon death.


    LION SCROLLSTR+ SCROLL(L) (169 Cash) : A scroll to increase the character STR by 15 for 30 minutes. No loss upon death. 30 pieces. No loss upon death.


    STR+ SCROLLSTR+ SCROLL(S) (69 Cash) : A scroll to increase the character STR by 15 for 30 minutes. No loss upon death. 10 pieces. No loss upon death.


    HP+ SCROLL(L) (159 Cash) : A scroll to increase the character HP by 15 for 30 minutes. No loss upon death. 30 pieces. No loss upon death.


    HP+ SCROLL(S) (69 Cash) : A scroll to increase the character HP by 15 for 30 minutes. No loss upon death. 10 pieces. No loss upon death.


    HP+ SCROLLDEX+ SCROLL(L) (169 Cash) : A scroll to increase the character DEX by 15 for 30 minutes. No loss upon death. 30 pieces. No loss upon death.


    DEX+ SCROLLDEX+ SCROLL(S) (69 Cash) : A scroll to increase the character DEX by 15 for 30 minutes. No loss upon death. 10 pieces. No loss upon death.


    INT+ SCROLLINT+ SCROLL(L) (34 Cash) : A scroll to increase the character INT by 15 for 30 minutes. No loss upon death. 30 pieces. No loss upon death.


    INT+ SCROLLINT+ SCROLL(L) (29 Cash) : A scroll to increase the character INT by 15 for 30 minutes. No loss upon death. 10 pieces. No loss upon death.


    MP+ SCROLLMP+ SCROLL(L) (69 Cash) : A scroll to increase the character MP by 15 for 30 minutes. No loss upon death. 30 pieces. No loss upon death.

    MP+ SCROLLMP+ SCROLL(S) (39 Cash): A scroll to increase the character MP by 15 for 30 minutes. No loss upon death. 10 pieces. No loss upon death.


    TEARS OF KARIVDISTEARS OF KARIVDIS (400 Cash) : Increases 30% rebirth upgrade success rate. If the upgrading chance is 20%, the total upgrading chance does not equal 50% with an additional 30% chance, it equals 26% (20%+30% of %20) same as Trinas Piece.


    REDISTRIBUTION ITEMREDISTRIBUTION ITEM (799 Cash) : Allows to redistribute stats. Take the scroll to the NPC Hemes (Peddler) in Moradon and choose the option to redistribute skill points.


    RE-SPAWN SCROLL%60 RE-SPAWN SCROLL (69 Cash) : Recovers 60% of the lost experience point when respawning.


    TELEPORTATION ITEM (99 Cash) : Teleports to a registered buddy. Single-use only. 30 pieces.


    DURATION ITEMDURATION ITEM (59 Cash) : Doubles the help skill duration.


    MONSTER SUMMON STAFFMONSTER SUMMON STAFF (249 Cash) : Summons unique monsters to kill.


    SYMBOL OF GLADIATORSYMBOL OF GLADIATOR(10 pcs.) (769 Cash) : Additional 70% EXP from monsters for 1 hour. Can be used by those at or under Level 50. 10 pieces.


    SYMBOL OF GLADIATORSYMBOL OF GLADIATOR(5 pcs.) (499Cash) : Additional 70% EXP from monsters for 1 hour. Can be used by those at or under Level 50. 5 pieces


    SYMBOL OF GLADIATORSYMBOL OF GLADIATOR(1 pcs.) (109 Cash) : Additional 70% EXP from monsters for 1 hour. Can be used by those at or under Level 50. 1 piece.


    SYMBOL OF WARRIORSYMBOL OF WARRIOR(1 pcs.) (109 Cash) : Additional 40% EXP from monsters for 1 hour. 1 piece.


    SYMBOL OF WARRIORSYMBOL OF WARRIOR(5 pcs.) (499 Cash) : Additional 40% EXP from monsters for 1 hour. 5 pieces.


    VOUCHER FOR MAGIC BAGVOUCHER FOR MAGIC BAG (67 Cash) : Bag that can be used to carry more items on character.


    CHARACTER SEAL SCROLLCHARACTER SEAL SCROLL (2800 Cash) : A scroll for sealing a character. With this scroll, you can put the character into your inventory like an item and sell it. Purchase the scroll with a side char. Select Seal Character on Inn Hostess and sell the character like an item.


    CHAOS MAP COUPONCHAOS MAP COUPON (35 Cash) : A coupon to exchange for a Map of Chaos item.


    ANCIENT TEXTANCIENT TEXT (25 Cash) : Increases the chances of receiving a high-level Wing item with better attributes.


    VOUCHER FOR A PATHOS GLOVEVOUCHER FOR A PATHOS GLOVE (249 Cash) : Allows obtaining a Pathos Glove that changes the character body appearance while adding one chosen attribute.


    VOUCHER FOR AUTOMATiCVOUCHER FOR AUTOMATiC PET (248 Cash) : Allows the character pet automatically loot fallen enemies.


    HEALTH SCROLL2000 HEALTH SCROLL(L) (249 Cash) : A scroll to increase HP by 2000 for 30 minutes. 30 pieces. Can be used by those at or over Level 62.


    DEFENSE SCROLL350 DEFENSE SCROLL(L) (249 Cash) : A scroll to increase defense by 350 for 30 minutes. 30 pieces. Can be used by those at or over Level 62.

    SYMBOL OF WARRIORSYMBOL OF WARRIOR(10 pcs.) (769 Cash) : Additional 40% EXP from monsters for 1 hour. 10 pieces. Can be used by those at Level 1-60.


    CUFF BINDER PETCUFF BINDER PET (299 Cash) : Changes pet’s appearance to Cuff Binder.


    FAMILIAR NAME CHANGE (349 Cash) : A scroll to change the Familiar name. Item cannot be traded or sold.


    FAMILIAR NAME CHANGENP INCREASE ITEM (799 Cash) : Increase NP by 50%.


    MERCHANT CONCENTRATIONMERCHANT CONCENTRATION (159 Cash) : Allows merchant table’s appearance to be different than the others and allows selling more items


    SYMBOL OF GROWTHSYMBOL OF GROWTH (249 Cash) : Additional 400% EXP from monsters for 1 hour. Can be used by those at Level 1-50.


    PATHOS PACKAGEPATHOS PACKAGE (479 Cash) : Exchange for 2 Pathos Gloves with Kayra in Moradan. Two item slots must be available when visiting NPC Kayra.


    GIGA HAMMER PETGIGA HAMMER PET (349 Cash) : Changes pet’s appearance to Giga Hammer.


    HP SCROLL 60% (299 Cash) : Increases HP by 60% for 30 minutes. Has the same features as the UNDYING skill used by Priest. 30 pieces.


    HYPER NOAH SCROLLHYPER NOAH SCROLL (149 Cash) : Increases Noah (in-game coin) drop amount by 100% for 1 hour.


    LESSON OF MASTERLESSON OF MASTER (859 Cash) : Increases the character STR, HP, DEX, INT, and MP stats.


    KROWAZ PETKROWAZ PET (499 Cash) : Changes pet’s appearance to Krowaz.


    VOUCHER FOR 100 HEALTHVOUCHER FOR 100 HEALTH (49 Cash) : Turns into 720 HP elixir by NPC Peddler. 100 pieces.


    VOUCHER FOR 100 MAGICVOUCHER FOR 100 MAGIC (49 Cash) : Turns into 1920 MP elixir by NPC Peddler. 100 pieces.


    VOUCHER FOR 300 HEALTHVOUCHER FOR 300 HEALTH (89 Cash) : Turns into 720 HP elixir by NPC Peddler. 300 pieces.


    VOUCHER FOR 300 MAGICVOUCHER FOR 300 MAGIC (89 Cash) : Turns into 1920 MP elixir by NPC Peddler. 300 pieces.


    RED POTIONRED POTION (9 Cash) : Increases attack by 10% for 10 minutes.


    BLUE POTIONBLUE POTION (9 Cash) : Increases attack by 60 for 10 minutes.


    SPIRIT OF GENIESPIRIT OF GENIE (204 Cash) : Latest bot program of Knight Online. Attacks automatically. 10 pieces when purchased from PUS. 2 hours of use per piece.

    MENISSIAH TRANSFORM MENISSIAH TRANSFORM (Karus) (249 Cash) : Changes character appearance to Karus NPC Menissiah for 1 hour. Used like a skill.


    MENISSIAH TRANSFORM MENISSIAH TRANSFORM (El Morad) (249 Cash) : Changes character appearance to El Morad NPC Menissiah for 1 hour. Used like a skill.


    HERA TRANSFORMHERA TRANSFORM (Karus) (249 Cash) : Changes character appearance to Karus NPC Hera for 1 hour. Used like a skill.


    HERA TRANSFORMHERA TRANSFORM (El Morad) (249 Cash) : Changes character appearance to El Morad NPC Hera for 1 hour. Used like a skill.


    PATRICK TRANSFORMPATRICK TRANSFORM (Karus) (149 Cash) : Changes character appearance to Karus NPC Patrick for 1 hour. Used like a skill.


    PATRICK TRANSFORMPATRICK TRANSFORM (El Morad) (149 Cash) : Changes character appearance to El Patrick NPC Hera for 1 hour. Used like a skill..


    COUGAR TRANSFORMCOUGAR TRANSFORM (Karus) (149 Cash) : Changes character appearance to Karus NPC Cougar for 1 hour. Used like a skill.


    COUGAR TRANSFORMCOUGAR TRANSFORM (El Morad) (149 Cash) : Changes character appearance to El Cougar NPC Hera for 1 hour. Used like a skill.


    APPEARANCE CHANGEAPPEARANCE CHANGE (125 Cash) : Changes character face and hair.


    YENiCERi ARMORYENiCERi ARMOR (429 Cash) : Changes character appearance and activates the selected feature. One item slot must be available when visiting NPC Kayra.


    VALKYRIE HELMETVALKYRIE HELMET (349 Cash) : Changes character appearance and activates the selected feature for 1 month. Both armor and helmet can be used at the same time.


    VALKYRIE ARMOR CERTIFICATEVALKYRIE ARMOR CERTIFICATE (429 Cash) : Changes character appearance and activates the selected feature for 1 month. Both armor and helmet can be used at the same time.


    GRYPHON HELMETGRYPHON HELMET (349 Cash) : Changes character appearance and activates the selected feature for 1 month via NPC Hemes (Peddler). Both armor and helmet can be used at the same time.


    GRYPHON ARMOR CERTIFICATEGRYPHON ARMOR CERTIFICATE (429 Cash) : Changes character appearance and activates the selected feature for 1 month via NPC Hemes (Peddler). Both armor and helmet can be used at the same time.


    YENiCERi HELMETYENiCERi HELMET (349 Cash) : Changes character appearance and activates the selected feature for 1 month via NPC Kayra. Both armor and helmet can be used at the same time.


    CRISIS (El Morad)CRISIS (El Morad) (289 Cash) : Changes character appearance to El Cougar NPC Crisis. Used like a skill.


    BAHAMUT ARMORBAHAMUT ARMOR (429 Cash) : Changes character appearance and activates the selected feature for 1 month via NPC Hemes (Peddler). Both armor and helmet can be used at the same time.


    BAHAMUT HELMETBAHAMUT HELMET (349 Cash) : Changes character appearance and activates the selected feature for 1 month via NPC Hemes (Peddler). Both armor and helmet can be used at the same time.


    IBEX (Karus)IBEX (Karus) (289 Cash) : Changes character appearance to Karus NPC Ibex. Used like a skill.


    MINERVA PACKAGEMINERVA PACKAGE (729 Cash) : Changes character appearance and activates the selected feature for 1 month via NPC Kayra.

    MAGPIE (El Morad)MAGPIE (El Morad) (289 Cash) : Changes character appearance to El Morad NPC Magpie for 20 minutes.


    MAGPIE (El Morad)MAGPIE (Karus) (289 Cash) : Changes character appearance to Karus NPC Magpie for 20 minutes. Used like a skill.


    DMCA
    Nogame Technology LTD
    Info: info@bynogame.com - Help: support@bynogame.com
    Phone: 09.00-18.00 (UTC +3) / +90850 600 00 30