Bynogame® In-Game Sales and Purchases Agreement
In-game services (hereinafter referred to as In-game services) mean all in-game materials such as items, skins, chars, and gold bars (gold bullion/ in-game currency).
1) Marketplace means a market (hereinafter referred to as Marketplace), operating under the domain name www.bynogame.com of Nogame Technology Ltd in 115A, Level 5, Valley Road Birkirkara BKR 9024 Malta which performs as an intermediary service for In-game Services; all in-game materials such as items, skins, chars, and gold bars (gold bullion, in-game currency) by building bridges between the Buyer and the Seller.
2) The seller means (hereinafter refers to as Seller) all sorts of third-party/parties that provide information relating to In-game Services; all in-game materials such as items, skins, chars, and gold bars (gold bullion/in-game currency) to his/her customers or our customers by creating a sell page of its images.
3) The buyer means (hereinafter refers to as Buyer) all sorts of individual/individuals receiving In-game Services; all in-game materials such as items, skins, chars, and gold bars (gold bullion/in-game currency).
1) In the event of a sale of listed IN-GAME SERVICE, the SELLER agrees, declares, and undertakes that it shall be received in 1 hour by the BUYER.
2) The SELLER agrees, declares, and undertakes that the listed IN-GAME SERVICE’s category, server information, and description on the listing and in the comment section are correct and accurate, and the features of the IN-GAME SERVICE are the same as the uploaded images and as in the description.
3) Whenever the IN-GAME SERVICE is listed on the MARKETPLACE, the bridge is built and the liability is formed between the MARKETPLACE and the SELLER. The SELLER agrees, declares, and undertakes that in the time period until the existing IN-GAME SERVICE is sold, he/she did not use Proxy when logging into the MARKETPLACE page, did not enter any email address other than the registered address on the MARKETPLACE page, and share any login info with anyone and that he/she is liable for the account’s security and that the character providing the delivery of the IN-GAME SERVICE is subject to these terms as well.
4) Whenever the IN-GAME SERVICE is listed on the MARKETPLACE, The SELLER must be a VERIFIED member with his/her mobile phone number. Whether the mobile phone number is verified, by the time the IN-GAME SERVICE is sold, he/she must log in promptly and deliver the IN-GAME SERVICE. This time period must not exceed 1 hour.
5) The SELLER can never update the price, server, and content of a listing that is sold or pending delivery. Thus, the SELLER is liable for the correct and accurate price, description, and server information and must deliver the IN-GAME SERVICE at the price and features stated in the listing. Otherwise, he/she shall receive an open-end listing ban from MARKETPLACE.
6) In the case of the IN-GAME SERVICE being lost or getting stolen, the SELLER must remove the listing from the MARKETPLACE before it is sold. The listings that are not in possession of the SELLER or that are sold shall be referred to as failed delivery and the SELLER shall be rated with negative points. The negative points shall determine the success rate of the SELLER and the seller with a low rating shall receive an open-end suspension.
7) Whether notified by the MARKETPLACE or not, the SELLER agrees, declares, and undertakes that he/she is obliged to affirm by logging into the MARKETPLACE every 7 days that the IN-GAME SERVICE’s information is up to date. Otherwise, he/she shall remove the listing unquestioned.
8) For 30 days from the moment the IN-GAME SERVICE is sold, the SELLER is liable for the issues such as retrieval of the IN-GAME SERVICE from the character and/or character bans in consequence of the IN-GAME SERVICE being stolen and illegal. He/she agrees, declares, and undertakes that he/she is informed about and gives consent to indemnifying any loss and promptly sharing any personal data with judicial authorities to expedite the litigation process.
9) The Seller agrees, declares, and undertakes that 100% of the earnings from the selling of IN-GAME SERVICE in the MARKETPLACE will be reflected in MARKETPLACE accounts, that these earnings will be cut by the commission rates (20%, 15%, 12%, 10%) which determined by the WEBSITE, and transferred to the bank accounts via EFT with transfer commissions. Notwithstanding notifying the other parties referred herein of the agreement, MARKETPLACE reserves the right to amend the commission rates.
10) The Seller agrees, declares, and undertakes that the earnings may be held for 72 hours in the MARKETPLACE accounts for security and investigation when necessary and that he/she is liable to provide proof of identification (copy of identity card, certificate of residence, land phone, ownership of the mobile phone) that may be requested by the MARKETPLACE.
12) The SELLER agrees, declares, and undertakes that he/she shall never log in with a different user's (friend, partner) account other than his/her account; and both individuals agree, declare, and undertake that they shall be liable for any dispute resulting from this in such case.
13) The GMs (Game Masters) may perform a rollback process if any disruption occurs in the game at intervals. In such cases, IN-GAME SERVICE sold by the SELLER at any date, and time and its collected price by us is involuntarily refunded to the SELLER (the character of the SELLER) by GMs. Unless the SELLER does return the IN-GAME SERVICE to the MARKETPLACE, he/she shall be prosecuted in a suit for fraud. In case of any disputes arising from such a case, Izmir courts shall be authorized on behalf of MARKETPLACE.
14) The SELLER agrees, declares, and undertakes that in the event of the item left for Bailee being presumably duped or stolen, he/she is liable at its sole for the deletion of the item, process of rollback, and banning of the char.
15) The SELLER is liable to retrieve the item in case of MARKETPLACE not being able to deliver the item left for the Bailee to the BUYER for a variety of reasons. The SELLER agrees, declares, and undertakes that he/she shall be liable for any disputes arising from such case.
If requested, the SELLER is obliged to show its identity during LIVE VIDEO CONNECTION in order to prove whether it has the correct identity. The SELLER shall not receive his/her Google, Google+, and Gmail accounts that are linked to his/her mobile accounts by corresponding with Google. for any reason. In such case of retrieving, he/she shall be obliged to pay a compensation of $5000 (Five Thousand US Dollars).
If requested, the SELLER is obliged to sign this agreement with a wet-ink signature and post it to the MARKETPLACE. In necessary cases, the MARKETPLACE may request the SELLER to post the original certificate of residence. The SELLER is obliged to do so.
16) The SELLER agrees, declares, and undertakes that the feature of the Ring listed to be sold on the MARKETPLACE matches the Ring’s description. The BUYER shall have 15 minutes as of the delivery to check the Ring. At the end of this time, in case of the SELLER not accepting the trade and stating that there is an adverse condition related to character and he/she received a different Ring, the SELLER shall indemnify the unsealing expense. The items left for repurchasing are not included in the scope of charges. If you are selling a char with items on it, you can deliver the items to us first and then deliver the Ring by sealing the character. The BUYER and the SELLER shall not hold the MARKETPLACE liable for the quests and items that are not repurchased from the stored items on USKO servers. Even though a listing in which its item is claimed to be amongst other stored items is approved, our company shall not liable for the item that is not amongst other stored items. Moreover, the “Cancelled by the SELLER” option shall be selected and the SELLER shall receive negative points.
17) In the case of the SELLER uploading an image of the IN-GAME SERVICE to the website, the MARKETPLACE may harbor such images on a different domain or server. The SELLER’s liability on the image’s accuracy and all the terms of the agreement apply as if it is uploaded to the MARKETPLACE server.
18) MARKETPLACE Bailee only applies to VGO skins. For CS: GO, DOTA2, H1Z1, and TF2 skins, the SELLER may only list the item. In case the items are sold, the SELLER will be informed via SMS or Live Support. The Seller shall deliver the IN-GAME SERVICE within 1 hour via Live Support. As it is pointed out exclusively in this agreement, MARKETPLACE (ByNoGame.com) shall not be held liable for fraudulent SMSs, and activities via fraudulent bots. The SELLER and the BUYER agree, declare and undertake that the communications channel from the beginning to the completion of delivery is the MARKETPLACE Live Support and that communications via in-game, forums or social links do not relate to the MARKETPLACE.
19) The SELLER is deemed to have accepted the terms of ByRobot Bailee which is a service for automatically listing VGO Skin/Key and delivery. ByNoGame shall be held liable for inconvenient situations such as banning inventory of ByRobot to which VGO Skin/Key is commended, account clearings, bugs, etc; and ByNoGame shall not be impeached regarding the consequence of the skins delivered by the SELLER. In the case of a possible ban, account clearing, and bugs, ByNogame shall not be obliged to indemnify. The SELLER agrees, declares, and undertakes that the delivery occurs within the scope of this term.
20) The SELLER shall not increase the Steam Analyst value of the product he/she wants to sell by buying, and selling a few times with a price more than its Steam marketplace value. The SELLER shall be liable for such cases, the MARKETPLACE shall not be held liable for any damages. The SELLER agrees, declares, and undertakes that he/she is liable for the correct IN-GAME SERVICE’s price and for every correspondence after the BUYER is received the item in relation to the value being false.
21) For CS: GO skin deliveries, the SELLER shall deliver the sold skin with the correct Float number. In case of a false Float number, the SELLER shall be liable in relief to the BUYER.
1) The BUYER is liable as from receiving the IN-GAME SERVICE. The MARKETPLACE shall not be held liable for being banned, hacked, or deleted and such.
2) The Buyer shall contact the SELLER the instant that purchasing the IN-GAME SERVICE. The Buyer cannot renounce or amend the product before the 1-hour time limit set out for the communication period with the SELLER exceeds. At the end of 1 hour, the BUYER reserves the right to cancel the transaction or wait 24 hours at his/her sole discretion.
- The time limit for the sales of CS: GO, DOTA2, H1Z1, and TF2 skins is set out as 1 hour. At the end of 1 hour, the BUYER reserves the right to cancel the transaction or wait 24 hours at his/her sole discretion.
3) The BUYER may receive the IN-GAME SERVICE via trading over a MARKETPLACE courier char, with any ID nicknamed by the MARKETPLACE. The moment he/she observes that the IN-GAME SERVICE is about to be delivered to his/her own char, the IN-GAME SERVİCE will not be delivered without approval provided by chatting via Live Support. After such approval, even if the BUYER states "I did not receive the IN-GAME SERVICE" or "This is not the IN-GAME SERVICE I have purchased", he/she shall be held liable for it. He/she cannot return the IN-GAME SERVICE to the MARKETPLACE.
4) The BUYER agrees, declares, and undertakes that he/she shall never log in with a different user's (friend, partner) account other than his/her account; and both individuals agree, declare, and undertake that they shall be liable for any dispute resulting from this in such case.
5) The GMs (Game Masters) may perform a rollback process if any disruption occurs in the game at intervals. In such cases, IN-GAME SERVICE purchased by the BUYER at any date, and time and its collected price by us is involuntarily refunded to the SELLER (the character of the SELLER) by GMs. In this case, the BUYER must wait for THE SELLER to return the IN-GAME SERVICE to the MARKETPLACE, he/she will not be entitled to claim damages or any restitution against the MARKETPLACE. Unless the SELLER does not take the initiative, the MARKETPLACE shall claim legal rights on behalf of its own and the BUYER. In case of any disputes arising from such a case, Izmir courts shall be authorized on behalf of MARKETPLACE.
6) Being informed about the in-game price of a skin/item is under the BUYER’s responsibility. The BUYER shall not hold MARKETPLACE liable for the faulty marketplace value of a purchased skin. The BUYER agrees, declares, and undertakes that he/she is informed about the marketplace value and the SELLER may list a skin/an item with a price he/she wants.
1) In case of any disputes arising from the failure to comply with the above mentioned terms, Izmir courts shall be authorized on behalf of MARKETPLACE.