FORM UP AND ENGAGE!
Immerse in fully 360-degrees VR shooter, where tactics, team play and timing are the keys to success. Choose from a rich selection of classes, weapons and equipment. Move freely in 12 unique environment setups, in 4 different game modes, all with up to 8 players on map. Experience tough fights, true hard-earned victories and bitterness of defeat.
GAME’S MAIN FEATURES
- 4v4 multiplayer gameplay - PvP and Co-op, plus advanced AI to play solo,
- extensive team play - in-game communication, healing, supplying with spare ammo,
- 10 completely different characters to choose from, all with unique gadgets, grenades, perks, and personalities,
- 4 game modes - Zones, Data Steal, Domination and TDM - that affect the game’s tempo and style,
- 4 unique locations with 3 time-of-day setups, each challenging different tactic approaches,
- realistic player’s behaviour - crouching, shooting from cover, grenades cooking and throwing,
- minimal motion sickness, great graphics and sounds,
- real life interactions with the environment and objects. The enemy throws a grenade your way? Throw it back! Your team mate under heavy fire and out of ammo? Toss him your spare magazine. Do all you’d normally do on a regular battlefield.
- destructible environment and wall penetration,
- realistic weapons behavior, including recoil, damage model, and obstacle penetration,
- tagging system â crucial to victory on the battlefield. Remember that knowing your enemy’s position gives you a big advantage and greatly increases your chance of victory.
WELCOME TO THE ZONE
Zone Zero. A region once flourishing and vibrant, now devastated and deserted. The day Perunium â a previously unknown, superconductive element Ââ was discovered in the area, marked the fast and inevitable collapse of the entire territory. Once the governments and corporations were done extracting this new source of income, they evacuated all civilians and closed the region, declaring it neutral.
Life abhors a vacuum, however, so it didn’t take long for the first illegal miners to appear â and it took even less time for a quiet war between the main economic powers to start. Nothing was going on in the Zone according to the news â no bloodshed, and only a couple of random punks breaking the "keep away" order. Journalists belittled the whole thing reporting "zero killed". Case closed. Scavengers who remained in the Zone started calling themselves "Zeros": people whose lives are a dime a dozen, their deaths not even counted as casualties.
A few years later, only professional Zeros remain in the Zone â people who have abandoned their past and broke any contact with former employers. You take the role of one of them. You are one of the Zeros.