Verne: The Shape of Fantasy
Explore the enthralling and dangerous parallel world of Hemera, inside which Verne has been caught and live an adventure filled with surprises, interactive dialogues, puzzles and stealth actions.
- A steampunk unexplored world, brought to life with a very detailed pixel art that offers a wide range of sceneries: from the Nautilusâ™ dark corridors to ancient Atlantean ruins.
- A thrilling story that reflects the ability of the human being to imagine and tell stories.
- Easy-to-follow and attractive information about Jules Verneâ™s life and works.
- Discover and master the IMAG, an Atlantean ancient device that allows to rewrite the story and change Verneâ™s fate on certain moments.
- Non-linear dialogues with a cast of exciting characters, performed by great actors.
- Gameplay inspired by old school adventure games, based on exploration, platforms, puzzle-solving and interactive dialogues.
A THRILLING STORY
The war against the dreadful Nation is devastating the world of Hemera. Aboard the mighty Nautilus, Jules Verne, Captain Nemo and his courageous crew struggle, chased by a relentless enemy, to get hold of a mysterious formidable energy, capable of changing the course of history: the Flame of Hephaestus, source of the power of Atlantis and also, of her fateful destruction.
In his journey, Verne will not only discover wonders and mysteries, but also face a dark and powerful force that is trying to eradicate imagination across Hemeraâ¦ and inside his own mind.