Techwars: Global Conflict
The story component is based on an alternative history from Mikhail Vladâ™s novels. According to the plot, the world slid into anarchy in 2050 and now there is only one law â the law of force that is based on cutting-edge technologies. Russian âDominionâ™ and American âKATOâ™ used their armies of giant war robots to clash in an apocalyptic confrontation of supercorporations for control over the planet.
The player will have to become a pilot of one of the factions and take part in the battle for control over a number of locations. The choice of a faction plays an important role. Each faction has its global technologies. The Dominion robots can cause devastating air strikes, while KATO mechanoids can protect themselves from damage for a few seconds.
The advanced class system stimulates Ñlose cooperation between players. This system features the following:
- Scouts: they are vulnerable but very fast; they can quickly find weak spots in enemy defenses and report such to the allies.
- Stormtroopers: the main striking force on the battlefield; they are powerful and tough.
- Destroyers: slow but extremely dangerous at long-range combat.
- Support class: weak individually, but indispensable for a group due to the ability to restore armor and supplies.
Each player can own several robots at once and use them depending on the game situation. The destruction physics of TechWars: Global Conflict was a special focus of developers. Almost all the objects on the map can be destroyed. Partial destruction of objects can be used tactically to create temporary shelters and enemy safe shooting zones. All this will be a pleasant addition to the main thing â destroy all enemies in sight.
And by the way, as you’re there thinking, others are already catching fun!
List of key features for the beta version of the game:
- Detailed and complex destructibility of mechs
- Destructibility of all objects consisting of a material that can be destroyed (for example: concrete, brick, blocks of other building material)
- Over 14 advanced mechs with unique characteristics. Each mech uses a unique technological skill
- Over 100 upgradable weapons and items
- Any combat unit can be improved in several ways to gain fantastic superiority. There is a separate modification system for all kinds of weapons. However, significantly improving some characteristics will cost you a weakening of others.
- Up to 20 mechs can participate in a single battle at the same time
- Shelters and terrain to gain advantage
- Mechs behave realistically. For example, injury to the right hand makes it impossible for the robot to use a gun attached to it; if the left hand is injured, the robot will not be able to use short-range weapons on it.