Stop Sign VR
While you are playing other games a prediction algorithm warns you of possible impacts using sound, images and haptic feedback.
Position (virtual) boxes around your valuable (real) equipment, such as TVs, ceiling fans, room lighting and so on.
Enter your ceiling height to get proximity alerts for the ceiling. If you want, it can also alert you before hitting the floor.
The boxes will fade out when you’re not close. The fade-out and full-visibility distance can be configured for each box separately.
If you don’t know where your boxes are, because they’re faded out, hold both hands above your head for a second.
- runs alongside other Steam VR games
- 100% coded in C++ and optimized to spend very little CPU/GPU cycles
- does not harm the performance of other VR software
- works with all SteamVR (OpenVR) software, games, headsets and controllers
- many configurable settings such as: alert distance, alert sound volume (or use no sound at all), turn off the default chaperone warning system, alerts for hitting ceiling or floor
The alert sounds are spatialized by Steam Audio’s HRTF-based binaural rendering so you will hear where the closest wall or object is, even if you can’t see it.