Stable Orbit - Build your own space station
Space is dangerous. Survival is a challenge.
Design, build and control your own space station. Mission command and control is in your hands and only careful planning and vigilant supervision will keep your crew and space station safe. Manage scarce resources, survive a multitude of disasters and fund your station’s growth by completing research projects.
Stable Orbit is a highly realistic space management simulation game. Set in 2034, an unprecedented âAll Nations Space Coalitionâ™ has been formed around a shared desire to rebuild mankindâ™s permanent presence in space. But space is a dangerous place. The only things between survival and your crew suffocating, blood boiling and radiation overdose are the thin walls of the space station.
As Station Commander, can the crew rely on you? In the words of legendary NASA Flight Director Gene Kranz: "failure is not an option!"
- Command a realistic space station subject to the laws of real astro-physics
- Enjoy a relaxing yet tense simulation game
- Manage your crew and very scarce resources
- Complete contracts to earn money and unlock new modules
- Build realistic and complex space structures with moving parts
- Fly over a detailed model of the earth
- Survive disasters, calamities and events
- Manage your station’s orbit
- ..or play as you like in the Sandbox mode
Stable Orbit 2.0 is currently in development and will be a free update when it is ready!