Spellbind : Luppe’s tale
21/12/2016 - version 2.0:
- In-game text proofreading and correction.
- Added trading cards.
- Added badges and emoticons.
- Added profile backgrounds.
13/3/2016 - Version 1.0.3:
-"I believe I can fly!" achievement is correctly rewarded.
12/3/2016 - version 1.0.2:
-Minor bug fixes in library puzzle.
7/3/2016 - version 1.0.1:
- More resolution options are available now. The graphics are resized so they fit the screen height while the 4:3 ratio remains intact.
- Fixed glitch that happens when trying to use an item on the skeleton/scroll in the prisoner incident.
- Fixed glitch that sometimes happens when clicking on a red word in the spell book in library.
About the GameSpellbind is a classic 2D point and click adventure game.
You are Luppe, a 16 years old boy and head of the biggest gang of street urchins in the town of Riathon. You consider yourself to be the "king of thieves" and no one can doubt your stealth skills. One day, Ricko, your greatest rival and head of an enemy gang, challenges you in front of all of your followers. This is something you cannot defy. You have to accept the challenge and successfully complete it for the sake of your reputation. Ricko must not win! And what is the challenge? Enter the cellar of Lord Amatarâ™s house and steal his oldest, thus the most expensive, bottle of wine. A challenge that sounds easy and possibly would be, if only the owner of house had been someone else. Just thinking about the name of the owner gives you goose bumps. But you are obliged to accept the challenge. Otherwise your name and your future as the âking of thievesâ will be in danger.
Spellbind places an emphasis on storytelling and puzzle solving rather than impressive visuals and is easily playable by experienced and inexperienced adventure games fans.
-Traditional fantasy setting.
-Classic adventure game feeling.
-Up to 12 different riddles and many other puzzles waiting to be solved.
-Dead simple point-and-click user interface.
-Over three hours of casual adventure gameplay.