Upcoming games from Ultimate Games S.A.
Checkout upcoming games from our Publisher - Ultimate Games S.A.:https://store.steampowered.com/app/1007840/Wanking_Simulator/
Prodigy Tactics: release Patch Note
Update available on game’s premiere, September 28th
1. New playable character:
- Soha, the Blade of Sorrow, including skills and passives.
2. New Bastion mode:
- Paths of Destiny. Endless waves of ennemies with goals and rewards.
3. Story Mode:
- Addition of the dynamic Night and Day cycle on world map during the quest,
- Dynamic lighting on characters during the dialog phases depending of the night and day cycle on world map,
- Addition of a New Game button on Quest introduction screen (restart the quest from the beginning keep the updated skill of the characters),
- New additional Side Quest: A Mysterious Cargo,
- New additional locations and elements on the 3D world map,
- Improved dialog transitions popup during quests,
- Updated version of the world map with additional elements and VFX,
- Updated Seed the Alchemist icon,
- Minor adjustments.
4. All game modes:
- New options to choose the speed of the animations during combats in solo and multiplayer modes: x1 normal / x2 / x5 (not available on multiplayer modes)
- On the Arena starting cinematics before combats, you can now skip the cinematic by simple click anywhere on the screen,
- Updated version of the Skill Tree screen,
- Fix on Passive skills of Siren, Toboro, IsaÃ«lle and Zotra,
- Turn begin sequence. Addition of a Turn Count infos,
- Main Menu. Addition of a pop up with game modes description,
- Updated and optimized version of the Arena Arch of the Temple,
- Lighting improvements on characters during combats,
- Camera adjustments on Rota’s Eye of the Storm special ability,
- Adjusted VFX on Siren Special ability Deadly Breach,
- Adjusted VFX on IsaÃ«lle Counter Attack,
- Addition of the SFX on Zotra’s Mana Decay ability,
- Additional Tips on loading screens,
- Addition of the Affinity Attack Icon linked to Arcana when a character can trigger an Affinity Attack,
- Addition of the Affinity Attack Icon when launching an Affinity Attack during combats,
- New Armor icon.
5. Multiplayer modes:
- You can now launch a player research or invite a friend to play a multiplayer fight and in parallel continue to play a solo mode until you find a player to play the online match.
- Tutorial reworked - 9 lessons, with narrative context and characters unlock.
- Characters balancing,
- Adjustments of minor bugs.
About the Game
In the world of Thasys, most races rely on Mana to survive. This magical energy is now growing scarce, and wars for survival are devastating the lands as magical beings fight over the last remaining scraps of this life-giving force. Somewhere, legendary creatures sleep an ageless slumber, hiding in their hearts the original Mana source. Only a few chosen ones can awaken these Creatures and guide them to save Thasys. They are the witnesses of a dying world, the last hope for the living.
They are the PRODIGIES.
Prodigy Tactics is a tactical turn-based game set in a fantastic world of Thasys, torn in a never-ending war. Create a team of heroes, the last hope for the dying world, and lead them to the victory fighting hand in hand with powerful Guardians. Every character is equipped with a unique set of abilities to aid allies in the battle or to vanquish their foes.
Battles in Prodigy Tactics consists of two teams facing each other on a classic arena. Each team can move freely on a 3x4 squares field, adjusting their tactic to the synergy of characters. While one side is preparing an attack, the other one sets the defense or counter-attack - making the game dynamic and engaging for both players at the time. Positioning becomes a key component of the fights, as it can change the current target and affects the attack power.
There are two powerful forces in the Prodigy world: Harmony and Dissonance. Each one can be used by the Watchers and both bring the new quality to the battlefield.
Harmony brings balance and aids team in the battle, allowing them to gain the power to cast their special abilities. At the end of the turn, if the Hero acts in Harmony, it creates a square filled with Mana.
Dissonance is a powerful and unpredictable force. It fills the creature using it with enormous power capable of destroying even the strongest foes... But this force comes with a great responsibility as Dissonance is unstable. Beware, this force used without a proper caution leads to chaos.
- Tactical, Turn-based Gameplay
- range of unique playable characters to form a team with
- beautifully designed, diverse bullrings
- 2 solo modes: training and bastion
- online multiplayer against a random opponent or a friend