Lew Pulsipher’s Doomstar
Doomstar is a board game for two players where you have to devise a plan and use your cunning to locate your opponent’s Command Ship and destroy it to win the game. The identity of a player’s ship is visible to him but not to his opponent and different pieces have different capabilities and movement rules which creates a tense and deeply tactical affair.
- Learn the game by battlling four different opponents in the single-player campaign
- Play against friends or online opponents with fully asynchronous online multiplayer
- Multiple ship types with unique abilities and tactics
- Customise your fleet and board for even greater gameplay variety
- Exclusive five-song soundtrack from space composer Simon Heath
- Steam Achievements and Trading Cards
- The world’s greatest space duck.