Learn Japanese To Survive! Hiragana Battle
Youâ™re reading this page now because you have more than a passing interest in learning Japanese. Maybe youâ™ve tried learning it before, but never had any luck? Thatâ™s completely normal, so donâ™t worry! Learning a language can be daunting. And with a language like Japanese, full of strange and wonderful written characters, you might not even know where to start.
You need a learning tool thatâ™s going to keep you interested, challenge you at the right pace, and most importantly, keep you coming back for more.
Thatâ™s why Learn Japanese To Survive! Hiragana Battle was made! This isnâ™t just educational software â this is a full-blown RPG specifically designed to keep you engaged. By playing along, youâ™re going to be introduced to the Japanese language like never before.
Learn how to read and write Japanese characters (Hiragana) at a steady pace. Thereâ™s a new set of characters to learn each chapter, and your revision takes place on the battlefield! If your knowledge is up to scratch, youâ™ll claim victory in exciting strategic battles. If youâ™re falling behind, you have the opportunity to revisit specific chapters and brush up on your knowledge.
As a bonus, youâ™ll also learn common Japanese words and phrases and important grammar points!
What is Hiragana?
Hiragana is the basic writing system used in Japanese. Japanese actually combines 3 different sets of characters to form written works â Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji. This game focuses solely on Hiragana, the foundation. By learning Hiragana, you can write and pronounce nearly any Japanese word.
- An exciting story based on the concept of learning Japanese. As the characters in the story learn Hiragana, you learn along with them!
- Learn every single Hiragana character, with detailed instructions on how to read and write each character.
- Visual animations displaying how to write each character.
- Audio speech examples demonstrate how to pronounce each character.
- Exciting gameplay with familiar RPG elements â collect items, complete quests, engage in battles!
- Earn experience points and level up your characters.
- Revise completed lessons to brush up on your knowledge.
- In-game quizzes to test what youâ™re learning.