Lawyer Guy: Defender of Justice
Free, to keep, forever, no strings attached.This game is a weird passion project and I want to make it available to as many people as possible. Therefore, it is free. Later on, there will be a ’Deluxe Edition’ available to purchase with a small amount of bonus content.
- Multiple levels. To compare, a game like Grand Theft Auto: San Andreasâ¢ only has one level
- No shaders: absolutely no shaders. None.
- The motion captured performance of Tom Hanks
- Probably the only video game about a lawyer ever made.
- Portable checkpoints, so you can enjoy a checkpoint at home or on the go.
- Canon Gay
- The second ever strand type game
- A ranking system
- Not roguelike
- Doesn’t cost any money even though I spent years making it.
- The Dark SoulsÂ®
Testimonials"This game is too difficult" -my friends
"How’s that Lawyer Man game you’re working on?" -my family
"Lawyer Guy should have a katana made from nippon steel folded over 4000 times" -internet anime reviewer