Last Year: The Nightmare
The classic Last Year: The Nightmare arrives on Steam for the first time, along with the Official Soundtrack and Artbook.
ABOUT THE GAME
It’s Halloween night in 1996. Serial killers are chasing you as you try to escape from your high school. You play as one of The Teenagers on the run, or play as one of The Killers doing the hunting. Last Year: The Nightmare feels like surviving through a haunted house with your friends.
AS THE TEENAGERS YOU CAN..
- Complete different objectives in the school and work together to escape.
- Hide in the science lab and build a bomb to use against The Killer.
- Play as 4 different classes like Assault, Technician, Scout, and Medic. Each class crafts different items to help you escape.
- Team up with other players and beat up the Killer using baseball bats.
- Play as medic and give medicine to your friends to help them.
- Sneak around in the library and plant proximity mines.
- Hunt the killer down with a shotgun while wearing a football helmet for protection.
- Get chased and hide from The Killer while you are alone in the basement.
AS THE KILLERS YOU CAN..
- Choose different Killers to play as. Each Killer has different abilities to help you hunt down and kill The Teenagers.
- Use the environment to perform surprise kills like smashing through windows and concrete walls.
- Turn invisible to move around sneakily and open doors and objects to mess with the heads of other players.
- Grab Teenagers and push them off ledges and buildings to their death.
- Plant poison gas traps in lockers and school desks to disorient The Teenagers.
- Place bear traps on the ground and wait for Teenagers to step on them and get trapped.
AREAS TO EXPLORE
- Science Lab
- Music Room
- Classrooms and hallways
- Principals office
- Outside school yard
- Clock tower
- Lockers and Shower rooms
- Sewers and secret tunnels
- Maintenance Room
- Teacher’s Lounge
- Multiplayer 5v1
- Play as Teens or Killers
- Richly detailed school environments and characters
- Arsenal of craftable weapons and gadgets to help you fight and escape