Kittens of Fear
Do not take this game too seriously.
- No jump scares. Not one is in the game. If jump scares in horror games irk you, then check this game out!
- No inventory to deal with. Your flashlight has infinite battery life. Loot is automatically handled. Very clean and simple UI.
- No combat! Avoid and escape only.
- Perma-death! Data is recorded at the end, but there is no saving and returning.
- Power-ups that can quickly turn enemy encounters in your favor.
- Fast paced game play.
One enemy in the game (the "Ghost" cat) emits faint flashing lights upon a Game Over. It is very mild and brief, but may still possibly trigger a seizure for people with photosensitive epilepsy.