King’s Bounty: Armored Princess
Check out more games from 1C Entertainment
King’s Bounty II
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER!
Check out even more games from 1C Entertainment
About the GameKing’s Bounty: Armored Princess is a sequel to the critically acclaimed Kingâs Bounty: The Legend. Players will take on the role of Princess Amelie who travels around the world of Teana and searches for the renowned knight, and her mentor, Bill Gilbert. This new world of Kingâs Bounty: Armored Princess is full of mysteries and dangers. The new character, the Princess, will encounter horrible creatures, huge monstrous bosses and a new race, the bloodthirsty Lizards. As in the multi-award winning game on which this sequel is based, the player has many options to resist these new enemies. Various new skills and characteristics of Amelie as well as her chance to fly will help her overcome the hordes attacking the kingdom.
The Princess is accompanied by a Pet Dragon, at the very beginning small and amusing, but its abilities develop steadily until it becomes an incredible ally. He will do his best to protect the Princess during the battles, starting with easy blows and treasure hunting and finishing with battle rage and volcano summoning.
- New fascinating story-line and a whole new continent to explore
- A new female character to play â Princess Amelie
- Medals giving bonuses can be received for special achievements
- Pet Dragon which becomes more powerful as the player does
- New Lizard race
- Possibility to turn your horse into a Pegasus which can fly
- Fast travel between opened continents
- Hire companions
- Resurrection of the classic system of contracts and headhunting
- Improved role playing system including more abilities and the chance to achieve level 50 and higher
- Brand new spells and new Adventure Magic spell for game map
- New unique bosses: Driller, Gremlion, Archdemon Baal and many others
- New engine supporting the latest graphic effects
- Beautiful, hand drawn environments
- Mac version is available in English, Russian, German, French, Spanish and Italian languages