Jack Orlando Director’s Cut
You, my friend, are the main suspect in a murder case! Youâve been given a chance to prove your innocence, so you better get your Sherlock Holmes act together â fast! In the character of JACK ORLANDO - the down-at-heel detective whoâs never at a loss for words â youâll come across cunning characters, garrulous gangsters, endless enigmas and tense situations throughout this fantastic comic-style adventure. There are 4 entire episodes containing over 200 action-packed scenes in dark alleys, fine saloons and seedy brothels â and the actors are a multitude of tough and sly underworld characters. Youâll have to keep your eyes wide open for clues, no matter where you are... only by putting two and two together will you reach your objective.
The Director’s Cut Version of the game offers six new scenes, normal and easy game mode as well as a lot of additional puzzles.
- Hand-drawn animated 2D graphics adventure
- Professionally synchronized voices
- Smooth scrolling and light sourcing
- Over 200 Scenes in 4 episodes
- Nearly 100 characters and thousands of dialog lines
- Playable in window and in full screen mode
- 2 difficulty modes: Easy and Normal
- Musical Score in 5.1 composed by Grammy Award Winner Harold Faltermeyer