Help Molly achieve her dream of entering the legendary Feria d’Arles - France’s greatest bullfighting competition. Meet, betray, and generally become a nuisance to a host of characters. Point and click your way around the French city of Arles, famous for:
- bull fighting
- being difficult to pronounce
- being where Van Gogh cut his ear off (and painted some masterpieces, I guess.)
With glorious pixel-art animation and quirky puzzles, this is a small game about a girl with big dreams.
DISCLAIMER: No bulls were harmed in the making of this game. (One parrot tried to start a fight.)
- Pixel-art and animation by Matt Frith.
- Illustrations by Jen Pattison.
- Original music by Chris KÃ¶bke.
- Additional writing and design by Alasdair Beckett-King.
F1 - Options
F5 - Save
F7 - Load