Facerig Studio for Individual Creators
This Facerig Studio for Individual Creators licence represents a one time perpetual seat for commercial use by professional individuals and small and medium enterprises (SME).
We define a SME as a company whose total income in the previous fiscal year was less than the equivalent of $200 000 US dollars, an individual operating social media accounts that have a follower or subscriber count that is less than 100 000 per social media platform, a strictly non-profit organization or a registered charity. (for full legal information please read the EULA).
This license does not allow the program to be operated by the public at large, for that use case you need the Studio for Event Booths license.
English, FR, IT, GE, SP, JP, RU, CH are fully supported as languages.
- Real time head and expression motion capture in an input video stream, (also with audio analysis).
- Combining tracked data with additional optional sensors (Perception Neuron, Leap Motion, Intel Realsense) and virtual puppeteering input for hand motion.
- Timeline Editor to assemble and tweak performances
- On-the-fly animation re-targeting for the tracked data and applying the animation on a user selected 3d model, with audio processing (voice alteration)
- Rendering and lighting the animated model in real time, in a user selected background.
- Encoding the rendered video and sending it further as output from a virtual webcam
- .fbx and .dae animation export
- Provide the interface for tuning the parameters of all operations above.
- 50+ original avatars that you may use commercially. For a complete list of avatars available please check on the official site
- Open creation platform: you can make your own models or backgrounds (outside of FaceRig Studio), import and use them as your avatars.
- The models need to be created according to a set of published specs.
To get the FaceRig Studio best practices and sample date for mo-cap, please check the forum.
FaceRig Studio for Individual Creators - One seat, perpetual, for professional individuals, small and medium enterprises, registered charities, cultural or educational institutions.