Can’t Drive This
Can’t What Now?Can’t Drive This is a competitive co-op multiplayer party racing game (if that’s a thing). Drive your monster truck WHILE your friend builds the road in front of you! Oh, and don’t go too slow, OR YOU’LL EXPLODE! Like in that Sandra Bullock movie, in which she kinda does the same thing, but on a bus. Also, she doesn’t explode (Spoiler alert). Also, Keanu Reeves was in the movie.
Co-Op Multiplayer Goodness
- Play local face-to-face couch co-op, with your best frenemy! Grab some friends, and some controllers, and go destroy those friendships! (Warning: Can’t Drive This may cause you to erratically scream at your friends.)
- Or, if you don’t have actual real-life friends, find some random internet-person to play! Experience the joy of playing Can’t Drive This without that annoying smelly friend next to you. You know which one I’m talking about.
Customization!Where’s the fun in online multiplayer if there’s no customization, you ask? You’re very correct, which is why Can’t Drive This features a gazillion* unlockable parts and a vehicle editor so you can show off your awesomeness to everybody! But as we all know, only one player gets to drive a car at a time. The other player builds the track. That’s why we also included a track editor! Create your custom track and have your friends race on a gold-plated yellow brick road, if that’s your jam!
- Racing Game (What the game is)
- Level-Editor (The game is this, too!)
- Customizable Vehicles**
- Customizable Race Tracks**
- Cross-Platform Online Multiplayer
- Local Multiplayer
*Not actually a gazillion parts. Gazillion is probably not even a word.
**Customization is currently only available on legacy CDT, but will return soon.