Tabletop war gaming has come to life! As the supreme leader of your own miniature army, you must use all your wits and cunning to outsmart your opponent on the battlefield. With an array of units at your disposal, you have all the tools neccessary to crush your enemies.
Set in a Steam Punk world, electricity is a bit of magic. It has been discovered that electrical shocks can bring objects to life. Obviously, the only logical step is to animate your tin soldiers to fight your battles for you. The war for the realm of tables has begun!
- Cool VR interaction: Built from the ground up as a fully immersive VR experience, Tablemen utilizes the elements of VR to bring the real time strategy genre into the new virtual world.
- Single Player: Your automatic lawn mower has gone rogue. Commanding its own army of vicious tiny soldiers, General Cutter the lawn mower’s ultimate objective is reduced working hours and freedom of speech. You must stop him!
- Multiplayer steam support: Face off against your friends, or just some random guy or gal. With full steam integration, multiplayer is as easy as can be. See your opponent move around the table in real time!
- Physics based warfare: Use your artillery to rain down hell on your enemies, or get giant baseballs to roll down the street, all fully physics based!
- Odds and ends: Exchange your hard earned electricity for Odds and Ends from the Vending Machine, and use them to turn the tides of battle! No returns or exchange policy.
- Cross platform support: With support for both Vive Controllers & Oculus Touch, as well as Leap Motion, you are able to play regardless of platform. With full cross-platform support, you are even able to face off against opponents on other systems.